Copyright © 2009-2013 Zuora, Inc.
Zuora, Inc., Z-Billing, Z-Payments, Z-Force, Z-Suite, and Z-Commerce, and Z-Tax are trademarks of Zuora, Inc. Other Zuora product
names used herein may be trademarks or registered trademarks of Zuora, Inc.
Authorize.Net is a registered trademark of CyberSource Corporation.
CyberSource, the CyberSource logo, SmartCert, and PaylinX are registered trademarks of CyberSource Corporation in the U.S. and other countries. The Power of Payment, CyberSource Payment Manager, CyberSource Risk Manager, CyberSource Decision Manager, and CyberSource Connect are trademarks and/or service marks of CyberSource Corporation.
Intuit and QuickBooks are trademarks and service marks of Intuit Inc., registered in the United States and other countries.
Microsoft, Excel, and Windows are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Oracle is a registered trademark of Oracle Corporation and/or its affiliates.
PayPal, Payflow Pro, and PayPal Payments Pro are either registered trademarks or trademarks of PayPal.
Sun, the Sun logo, Sun Microsystems, Java, and all Java-related trademarks are trademarks or registered trademarks of Oracle Corporation and/or its affiliates.
Salesforce.com and the "no software" logo are registered trademarks of salesforce.com, inc., and salesforce.com owns other registered and unregistered trademarks.
All other brand, company, and product names referenced in this publication may be trademarks, registered
trademarks, or service marks of their respective holders and are used here for informational purposes only.
- Rights to Materials Appearing on the Site: All materials appearing on this Site are protected by law, including, but not limited to, United States Copyright Law and international treaties. All material appearing on this Site is copyrighted by Zuora or the original creator of the material. Zuora or the original creator reserve all rights to the materials. Except as may be specifically stated otherwise in other materials on this Site or in the limited license set out in paragraph 3, below, you may not copy, reproduce, distribute, display, download, republish, post or transmit any materials in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of Zuora or the owner of the copyright. In addition, you may not create any derivative works of any materials without Zuora’s prior written consent. Also, you may not "mirror" any material appearing on this Site on any other server, without Zuora’s written permission.
- Limited License to Use: Zuora grants you the limited license to view, copy, print and distribute the materials on this Site for personal, non-commercial use only, provided you do not modify the materials and that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the materials. Zuora grants you a limited license to use the materials on this site to operate Zuora products, however you may not transfer the materials to third parties without Zuora’s prior written consent. This license will terminate automatically if you breach any of these terms or conditions. Upon termination, you must immediately destroy any downloaded and printed materials. Unauthorized use of any material appearing on this Site may violate intellectual property rights or other rights of Zuora or others. Some materials may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information which applies to those materials. Except as explicitly stated above, nothing on the Site shall be construed as conferring, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any right or license under any patent, trademark, copyright, moral right or any other intellectual property right of Zuora or any third party.
- Compliance with Laws: In using or accessing this Site, you agree to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Materials appearing on this Site are subject to the export control laws and regulations of the United States and may also be subject to the laws of the country in which you reside. Zuora specifically prohibits access to the materials on this Site from locations where it is illegal to obtain such access. Anyone who accesses this Site from locations outside the United States does so on their own initiative and is responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. This Site is controlled and operated by Zuora from its offices within the United States.
- Content Notice; Disclaimer of Warranties: The materials on this site are provided "AS IS" and without warranty of any kind whatsoever, whether express, implied or statutory (including, but not limited to, any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or noninfringement as well as any which arise from a course of dealing, course of performance, usage or trade practice). Zuora specifically disclaims all such warranties to the fullest extent permitted by law. Zuora does not warrant or represent that the materials on this site are accurate or reliable or that the materials are free from errors or viruses. Zuora assumes no responsibility for and disclaims all liability for any errors or omissions in the materials appearing on the site or in materials which are referred to within the site or other web sites which are linked to this site (including any results arising from the use of this site). Zuora shall have the right to change this site or any products or services referred to in it at any time without notice.
- Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability: In no event shall Zuora be liable for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or incidental damages of any kind, including but not limited to, loss of data or profit, loss of business opportunity or loss of potential savings, arising out of the use, the inability to use, or reliance upon any materials appearing on this Site. This limitation of liability shall apply even if Zuora or any of its employees, officers, directors or agents has been advised of the possibility of such damages and even if any remedy available to you fails of its essential purpose. This limitation of liability applies regardless of whether the action is based on contract or tort (including negligence and strict liability). Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation on such damages may not apply to you. This Site may refer to certain non-ZuoraZuoraZuoraZuoraucts or services. Any such references are for information purposes only and do not constitute an endorsement or recommendation of such products or services.
- Trademarks: The trademarks, service marks, and logos (the "Trademarks") used and displayed on this Site are the registered and unregistered Trademarks of Zuora or third parties. Nothing on this Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site, without the written permission of Zuora or the Trademark owner. You may not use the Zuora logo or name or any Zuora trademark as a "hot" link unless you have obtained written permission from Zuora before creating the link.
- User Feedback: Any feedback, idea or other information ("Information") that you provide or transmit to or post on this Site by any means will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. Zuora will have no obligation to protect any such Information, and Zuora may use it or disseminate it for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, the development, manufacture and marketing of products or services.
- Prohibited Uses: You are prohibited from transmitting, uploading, or posting to or from this Site any information or material that is profane, obscene, pornographic, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, or otherwise illegal or any other material that may cause any civil liability. You are also prohibited from transmitting, uploading or posting any material that contains any virus or similar device.
- Links to Other Web Sites: This Site may contain links to web sites controlled or maintained by other persons or companies. Zuora provides these links solely for your convenience and Zuora does not endorse the linked sites in any manner. Zuora will not be liable or responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any information appearing on those web sites.
- Use of Secure Areas of the Site: Certain portions of the Site may be accessible only through the use of passwords or other security devices. Only authorized users may access or use such portions of the Site. Use of such portions of the Site by unauthorized persons or unauthorized use by authorized users shall constitute a material violation of these Terms & Conditions and may constitute a crime.
- Software License Terms: If you download any software or use any service from the Site, such software or service will be governed by the terms of the Master Subscription Agreement or any the software license agreement that is included with the software or service.
- Applicable Law: This Site is maintained by Zuora from its offices in Redwood City, California. Any claim relating to, and the use of, this Site and the materials contained herein shall be governed by the laws of the state of California.