This section provides detailed information about the individual Zuora REST API methods.
Zuora provides a number of REST resources, such as Accounts and Subscriptions. Most of them support several methods. The exceptions are Catalog, which simply returns your Zuora product catalog, and Connections , which logs you in to create a session cookie. In general, our REST API does not duplicate the functions of our SOAP API, but instead supports the basic use-cases needed for a web-based self-service storefront.
You can use the developer console to try these calls and examine the results.
Here is the complete list of resources and methods:
- Charge Revenue Summaries
- Get Files
- HMAC method
- Payment Methods
- Revenue Events
- Revenue Items
- Revenue Rules: Get the rule associated with a charge
- Revenue Schedules
- Create a revenue schedule on a subscription charge
- Distribute revenue across accounting periods
- Distribute revenue by recognition start and end dates
- Get a revenue schedule by invoice item
- Get a revenue schedule by invoice item adjustment
- Get revenue schedule details
- Get revenue schedule details of a subscription charge
- Update revenue schedule basic information
- Settings: Get the revenue automation start date