Learn about the main capabilities and basic concepts of Zuora Analytics, and how to request access to it.
- Analytics overview
Learn about the benefits you can get by using Zuora Analytics, its components, and the main functions.
- Getting started with Analytics
Learn about the steps that all Zuora administrators should review and consider to get maximum value from Zuora Analytics.
- Request access to Zuora Analytics
Learn about how to request access to Zuora Analytics.
- On-demand provisioning of Analytics
Learn about the provisioning process of Analytics.
- Analytics roles
Learn about the permissions and related user roles for using Zuora Analytics.
- Known issues and limitations of Zuora Analytics
Learn about known issues and limitations of Analytics.
- Zuora Analytics governor limits
Learn about the limits of Zuora Analytics, including the maximum of cards for each tenant, and the allowed number of rows in a dataset.
- Currency conversion in Zuora Analytics
Learn about how currency conversion works in Analytics metrics.
- Analytics metric glossary
Learn about the subscription metrics that are available in Zuora Analytics and how these metrics are calculated.
- Default Dashboard layout, cards, and datasets
Learn about the default cards and datasets in Analytics.