Zuora Analytics has known issues and limitations.
- Zuora Analytics is coming soon to, but currently not available in, Zuora Test Drive and Central Sandbox tenants.
- The Zuora Dashboard does not support Microsoft Internet Explorer. Zuora recommends you use Chrome (latest stable version), Firefox (two most recent stable versions), or Edge (latest stable version).
- For currency-connected fields such as amounts, data that is earlier than 2008 is not supported and is excluded from related metric calculations.
- For metric currency conversion only standard Oanda rates are used; if you have uploaded custom rates into Zuora Billing, those rates are not used in Analytics for metric currency conversion.
- Currently, Zuora Analytics does not provide the accumulated home-currency values from Billing.
- Data for Net Billing and Net Payments metrics can only go back to January 1, 2015.
- Zuora Analytics does not support summarizing data across multiple entities.
- Zuora Analytics does not support Custom Objects.
- Zuora Analytics does not support Data Access Control. Users at any level of the DAC hierarchy will be able to access data in Analytics if they have Analytics permissions. Data available in Zuora Analytics can be completely restricted from user access by removing Analytics permissions from any Zuora User.