August 31, 2020
Zuora just released an update in Analytics to set the default currency of the tenant as the metric currency in the default datasets and cards that have not been edited by users. Previously, USD was the metric currency for all default datasets and cards.
August 18, 2020 - Zuora Analytics is generally available
Zuora Analytics is now generally available to all Zuora customers. You can find Analytics in the left navigation panel of Zuora.
Zuora Analytics provides a pre-computed library of essential subscription metrics that helps users of Zuora track the health of their business, make business decisions informed by data, and ultimately uncover and drive new revenue opportunities. Metric computations are based on best practices from Zuora’s Subscribed Institute think tank.
Analytics consists of five key components:
- Dashboard: The Dashboard provides a birds-eye view of your business. For details, see Using the Dashboard.
- Explorer: In Explorer, you have access to all of the analysis you’ve created in Analytics, including the cards you’ve added to your Dashboard, as well as all of your datasets. For details, see Using the Explorer.
- Cards: You use cards to visualize the data in your datasets. There are two types of cards in Analytics:
- Datasets: Datasets are the data tables behind every card in Analytics; as such, they are the foundation of all data analysis in Analytics. For details, see Create a dataset.
- Metrics: Metrics are key performance measures that help you track the health of your business over time. For details about the metrics available in Analytics, see Analytics metric glossary.
For information about how to get started, see Getting started with Analytics.