To enable a user for permissions to issue refunds:
- Create a custom user role with permissions to issue refunds.
- Assign the custom user role to the applicable users
Step 1: Create a Custom User Role
To create a custom user role:
- Click your username at the top right and navigate to Settings > Administration > Manage User Roles.
- In the View Role List of list, select the application for which you want to create a custom role. For refunds, select the Payments application.
- Click Add new role. This opens the New Role page, where you can fill in the information for the custom role.
- Enter the Role Name.
- Enter a Description for the custom role.
- Select the permissions to grant to the role. This is where you specify what operations a user with this role can perform for Refunds and Payments.
To create a user role that allows a user to perform all payments and refunds tasks, check all available permissions.
- Click save.
Step 2: Assign the Custom Role to a User
To assign the custom user role to a user:
- Click your username at the top right and navigate to Settings > Administration > Manage Users.
- Click the applicable user's first name, last name, or login name. Zuora displays information about the user.
- In the Basic Information section, click edit.
- Modify the user's Payments Role and select the new custom role you created that includes Refunds permissions.
- Click save.