This feature is in Limited Availability. If you wish to have access to the feature, submit a request at Zuora Global Support.
You may need to deny user accesses in the following scenarios:
- Deny user access requests from other entities
- Deny accesses for users who already have permission to access the entity
To deny a user access to an entity from the Zuora UI:
- Log in as the entity administrator.
- Navigate to the entity from the entity switcher.
- Click your username at the top right and navigate to Administrator > Manage Users.
- On the All Users page, click the user first name or last name.
- On the user page, click Deny Access.
- Click Yes on the pop-up window.
This user remains in the user list in the entity even if the access request is denied. You can give the user access later.