To access the billing settings of your tenant, click your username at the upper right. Then click Settings > Billing.
The Billing Settings page opens.
When you first start using Zuora, many of the configuration settings are pre-populated with common default values. Users with administrative privileges can tailor these out-of-the-box values to custom settings that will work better for you.
Visit the following pages for details about the billing settings:
- Add Revenue Recognition Codes
- Chart of Accounts Settings
- Configure Fulfillment Settings
- Configure Reason Codes
- Customize batch names
- Customize Currencies
- Customize Units of Measure
- Define Billing Periods
- Define Billing Rules
- Define Default Subscription and Order Settings
- Define Numbering and SKU Formats
- Define Payment Terms
- Enable Charge Types and Models
- File Name Pattern Configuration for Billing Documents
- Manage Billing Document Configuration
- Manage NetSuite Integration
- Prefix and Numbering Configuration for Billing Documents
- Setup Tax Engine and Tax Date