Use the Export Credit Balance Applied feature to:
- Show which credit balances were applied to and from invoices.
- Show whether the credit balance was an increase or a decrease.
Credit Balance on the Accounts Receivable Report
The Accounts Receivable report includes two credit balance columns, Credit Balance Increase (Payment) and Credit Balance Decrease (Refund).
Items in the Credit Balance Increase column can be:
- Transferring a negative invoice balance to credit balance
Items in the Credit Balance Decrease column can be:
- Applying a credit balance to pay an invoice
- Refunding a credit balance