Override Invoice Item Adjustment Service Periods and Accounting Codes
You can override the service period, as well as deferred and recognized revenue accounting codes inherited by the Invoice Item Adjustment from the Invoice Item.
- Navigate to Billing > Invoices in the left-hand navigation section.
- Select the Invoice Number.
- Select Adjust Invoice Items from the more drop-down.
- From the Advanced Options column in the Invoice Details section, click edit.
- From the Advanced Options page, you change the service period dates or the accounting codes. If you change the service dates or accounting codes, you must reverse the Invoice Item Adjustment to make sure the values match.
If you do not have Zuora Finance enabled, you will only be able to change one accounting code.
- Click save.