This article describes how to configure Credit Card Reference Payment Pages 2.0 for the Stripe v2 gateway. For details about compatibility with the browsers, see Browser Support Policy.
This feature is in Limited Availability. We are actively soliciting feedback from a small set of early adopters before releasing as generally available.
Before any integration work, set up the Payment Page form in Zuora.
- In Zuora, navigate to Settings > Payments, and click Setup Hosted Pages.
- (Optional) Configure the tenant-level security settings for Payment Pages.
- In the Type dropdown list, select Credit Card Reference. See Payment Methods to learn more about the payment type.
- Click create new hosted page.
- In the Basic Information area, enter the following information:
- Page Name: Type a name for your Payment Page form. This name is used to identify your form in Zuora. It is different from the title displayed on the form. You specify the form title in the Page Title field in the Page Configuration section.
- Hosted Domain: Type the domain address from which your Payment Page will be served. This is also the domain where your callback page resides. The value should be in the format: https://www.domain.com. Zuora validates this field for you. You will see an error message displayed on HPM iframe if the validation fails.
To allow your hosted payment pages and callback pages to reside in the subdomain of the hosted domain, enable the Allow Subdomain Callback for Hosted Pages setting. See Configure Payment Pages 2.0 for details.
Note that the Overlay Hosted Page mode does not support the Hosted Domain validation.
- Callback Path: Type the path on which the callback page file resides. Zuora appends this to the Hosted Domain entry to create the full URL to which the callback is sent. Specify a value in the format:
/app/callback_file.jsp. You are not required to include a file extension, for example,
.php. However, the callback path must begin with a forward slash character (
The Callback Path is only required if you are using the advanced implementation option, using the inline style form with an external submit button. The Callback Path setting is ignored when you implement the basic setup, i.e., using the overlay form or the inline form with the submit button inside.
- In the Security Information area, configure the following information. For detailed information about each option, see Advanced Security Measures for Payment Pages 2.0.
Google reCAPTCHA V2 Classic: If you have enabled reCAPTCHA v2 Classic before, this option is selected and you can continue using the v2 service and configuring the Limit the number of submissions before CAPTCHA Challenge setting. However, it is strongly recommended to switch to reCAPTCHA Enterprise for an improved bot detection experience, and to avoid failures due to exceeding the reCAPTCHA quota. After reCAPTCHA Enterprise is enabled, you can no longer switch back to reCAPTCHA v2 Classic.
Google reCAPTCHA Enterprise - Interactive Test: Select this option to enable the Interactive Test mode of reCAPTCHA Enterprise service, and configure the page-level Risk Score Threshold setting for this Payment Page.
- Google reCAPTCHA Enterprise - AI Assessment: Select this option to enable the AI Assessment mode of reCAPTCHA Enterprise service, and configure the page-level Risk Score Threshold setting for this Payment Page.
Disable reCAPTCHA: Select this option to disable the CAPTCHA service on your Payment Page.
Submit hosted page requests via DirectPOST: Select this field to utilize the current page for Direct POST submissions and prevent CAPTCHA challenges from interacting with your Direct POST requests. If this setting is not selected, your Payment Page implemented through Direct POST could experience unhandled errors.
Token Expiration: Configure the Limit the number of submissions before blocking submission setting by entering a threshold for the number of Payment Page submissions before Zuora blocks all subsequent requests.
Enable 3D Secure: Select this option if you want to enable 3D Secure 1.0. This option is only available if you have contacted Zuora Global Support to enable it on your tenant. See 3D Secure for more information.
Enable 3D Secure 2.0: Select this option if you want to enable 3D Secure 2.0. See 3D Secure 2.0 for more information.
- In the Payment Gateway area, select and click a Stripe v2 gateway to use. You can override this default gateway in your request by specifying a gateway through the
- In the Page Configuration area, enter the following information.
- Page Title: Type a title for the Payment Page form. Select Display to display the Page Tile on this Payment Page form.
- Page Description: Type a description for the form. Select Display to display the Page Description on this Payment Page form.
- For each field in the Page Fields section:
- Label Name: Enter the display label to be shown on this Payment Page.
- Display: Select the checkbox to display the field on the Payment Page.
- Required: Select the checkbox to make the field a required field.
- If you want to change the default display order of the input fields within a section, enter the number representing the display order of the field within the section.
- Submit Button: Type the label to display on the submit button. This label is applied only if the button is on the Payment Page form. See Client Parameters for Payment Pages 2.0 for the submitEnabled parameter, which controls the placement of the submit button.
- Client-Side Validation: Select Enable client-side validation to check the required fields for values.
- If the client-side validation is enabled, you can specify a custom error message for missing required fields in the Error Message field.
- Use the #fieldName variable in the error message to include the missing field name. For example, "Please enter a valid #fieldName to continue."
Ensure that you enter the valid CSS codes in this field. An error will occur if you include HTML tags or other invalid characters.
- Credit Card Type Detection: Select Enable automatic credit card type detection to identify the credit card type based on user's credit card number entry. Supported credit card types are AMEX, Visa, Discover, and MasterCard. See Automatic Detection of Credit Card Type for detail.
- Click generate and save page.
The Preview Payment Pages 2.0 page shows the page as it will be displayed on your website.