Zuora is pre-integrated with the Merchant e-Solutions Account Updater Service. This article explains how to configure the Merchant e-Solutions Payment Method Updater in Zuora to work with the Merchant e-Solutions Account Updater service.
Set Up the Merchant e-Solutions Payment Method Updater
To set up the Merchant e-Solutions Payment Method Updater in Zuora:
- Select Settings > Payments > Setup Payment Method Updater.
- Select Merchant eSoltions as the Updater Type, then click add payment method updater.
- Enter the following basic configuration fields:
- Name: The name for your PMU configuration. For example, Merchant e-Solutions Updater or Merchant e-Solutions 001234 Updater.
- Presenter User Name: Presenter User Name is assigned by Merchant e-Solutions to specify the application sending batch updater requests.
- Password: This is the password that corresponds to the Business Center username that you specified.
- Merchant Id: This is the merchant ID provided by Merchant e-Solutions for your merchant account. If you have more than one merchant account, please clarify with Merchant e-Solutions which account to use for the Account Updater services.
- Version Id: Version Id is assigned by Merchant e-Solutions to specify the current version of Merchant e-Solutions Account Updater.
(Optional) Enter a value for Start Payment Method Updater service days prior to the Bill Cycle Day. The default value is set to 8 days prior to the Bill Cycle Day, and the Merchant e-Solutions Updater service will take about 2-7 days to process the credit card account information for updates. Zuora recommends you to enter a value between 7 and 10.
If you select the Only update payment method for customer accounts associated to this gateway/processor check box, then only the credit cards of the customer accounts with Merchant e-Solutions set as their payment gateway will be included in the updates. Deselect this check box to send all credit card information to Merchant e-Solutions.
If you select the Only update the default payment method for AutoPay customer accounts check box, then only the credit cards set as the default payment method for the customer accounts that enabled Auto Pay will be included in the updates. Deselect this check box to send all credit card information to Merchant e-Solutions.
Click save account information.
After this PMU is set up, Zuora will start an automated process that searches for every billing account on the specified number of days prior to the Bill Cycle Day, and will collect all applicable credit card information and send it to Merchant e-Solutions for processing. Zuora will also check for updates to the credit card information.