With Real-Time Reconciliation enabled, the payment gateway can submit notifications to Zuora for various event types on gateway objects, and the corresponding records can be automatically updated in real time.
Currently, this feature is only supported by the GoCardless gateway.
Configure Real-Time Reconciliation
- A GoCardless gateway instance has been configured in Zuora.
- You have created at least one authentication mechanism set up through the Gateway Authentication payment setting.
- Navigate to Payments Settings > Configure Real-Time Reconciliation. This page displays all available webhooks. Each time you create an authentication mechanism such as OAuth through the Gateway Authentication payment setting, a corresponding webhook is automatically added to this page.
- Find the webhook you want to use, and click Activate to activate this webhook.
After the webhook is activated, updates to different gateway events will be reflected in Zuora in real time.
Real-time Reconciliation Event Mapping between GoCardless and Zuora
The following table lists Zuora's actions on GoCardless events when the Real-time Gateway Reconciliation feature is enabled.
|GoCardless event type||GoCardless event||Zuora action|
|Mandate||created||Zuora ignores this event because the payment method is created.|
|reinstated||Zuora activates the payment method.|
|cancelled||Zuora closes the payment method.|
|failed||Zuora closes the payment method.|
|expired||Zuora closes the payment method.|
|resubmission_requested||Zuora activates the payment method.|
|confirmed||Zuora updates the Gateway State to "Settled" and the Settled On date field of the Payment event.|
- The Real-Time Reconciliation feature is not supported in the Zuora Central Sandbox environment.
- The Real-Time Reconciliation feature is not compatible with Multi-entity.