The PPRO (previously known as Allpago) payment service provider is fully integrated with Zuora, which enables you to immediately accept card payments and a wide range of popular alternative payment methods in Brazil and Mexico without further integration or IT development work. Go to Zuora Marketplace for more information.
Supported Payment Methods
The following payment methods are supported by the Allpago gateway integration in Zuora:
- Credit Cards, including:
- American Express
- Diners Club
Configure Gateway Integration
To set up an Allpago gateway integration instance, navigate to the Payments Settings > Setup Payment Gateway page. When selecting a Gateway Type, select Allpago from the dropdown list.
Common Fields for Configuration
You must complete some common fields for every gateway configuration. Zuora recommends that you review the Setting Up Payment Gateways article for more information on these common fields:
- Use Gateway Test Environment
- Cards Accepted
- Default Authorization Amount
- Verify payment method (optional)
- Verify updated payment method (optional)
Additional Fields for Configuration
In addition to the common fields, every gateway has unique requirements and information (such as credentials and certain rules) that you must provide to configure the gateway instance in Zuora. Enter the following fields on the gateway configuration page:
- User ID: The User ID of your merchant account assigned by PPRO. This field is listed only for backward compatibility. Use the Authorization Bear Token instead of the user ID and password.
- Password: The password of your merchant account assigned by PPRO. This field is listed only for backward compatibility. Use the Authorization Bearer Token instead of the user ID and password.
- Auth Token: The Authorization Bearer Token assigned by the PPRO gateway.
PPRO only accepts transactions using the Authorization Bearer token since January 1st, 2020,
- Channel ID: The identifier of the entity for requests. An entity can be a division, merchant, or channel. Channel is the default entity for sending payment transactions.
- Channel ID (Initial): A unique key for the identification of initial payments.
- Channel ID (Recurring): A unique key for the identification of recurring payments.
- Test Mode: Determines whether the transaction will be processed internally or externally.
- External: The transactions are processed externally, which includes the risk management and the test environment of the acquirer.
- Internal: The transactions are processed internally excluding risk management.
- Merchant Website: Your merchant website. For example, www.yourstore.com
- Product Name: Name of the product that is being delivered.
- Customer Number Custom Field (Optional): The custom field API name used for the customer number. You should specify the API name of custom fields on the Account object without the
__csuffix. For example, if the API name of a custom field is
CustomerTaxID__c, you should enter CustomerTaxID in this field.
- Soft Descriptor (Optional): The specified value for this field will be presented on customers’ credit card statements. It corresponds to the
descriptorfield on the gateway side. See PPRO's documentation for more information.