First Data is a provider of electronic commerce and payment solutions.
To set up the First Data PMU service in Zuora, see Configure First Data Payment Method Updater for more information.
Supported payment methods
The First Data UCom gateway supports the following payment methods:
- Credit Cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, JCB, and Diners Club)
Supported payment operations
The First Data UCom gateway integration supports the following payment operations:
- Cancel (Void) payments
Configure FirstData UCom gateway
- Navigate to Settings > Payments > Setup Payment Gateway.
- Select FirstData UCom from the Gateway Type drop-down list.
- Click create gateway.
- In the New Gateway configuration page, specify values for the gateway configuration fields.
- Click save gateway configuration.
Common configuration fields
There are some common fields you must complete for every gateway configuration. We recommend reviewing Setting Up Payment Gateways for information on these fields:
- Name: Choose a name that identifies this payment gateway. We recommend using a name that helps your users identify the gateway.
- Use Gateway Test Environment: Select this checkbox if you want Billing to use the payment gateway's test service URL. This allows you to test payment transactions while you are setting up your Billing.
You must contact FirstData to obtain the Token, API Key, and API Secret prior to setting up the FirstData UCom gateway.
- API Key: The API Key is a unique identifier used to determine API access right for the FirstData merchant account.
- API Secret: The secret key is an encryption/decryption key unique to the merchant account and is used to receive or retrieve data.
- Merchant Id: Merchant Identifier for the order related to the requested authorization.
- Encryption Certificate: The certificate file is provided by First Data. A password is required to open the file.
- Cards Accepted: Select the credit cards that you accept.
- Default Authorization Amount: The minimum default amount used to process a payment. For American Express payments, a minimum of $1.00 is required.
- Verify new payment method (optional): With this checkbox selected, the validate call is triggered for any supported payment method when a new payment method is created.
- Verify updated payment method (optional): With this checkbox selected, the validate call is triggered for any supported payment method when an existing payment method is updated.
After you have entered the necessary information, click save gateway information.
Currently, the Validate payment methods operation is not supported.