IP Payments is a payment gateway that serves Australia, New Zealand, and the United Kingdom.
Supported Payment Methods
IP Payments supports the payment methods:
- Australian Direct Debit
- New Zealand Direct Debit
Supported Payment Operations
IP Payments supports the following payment operations:
- Validation (Authorization for Credit Cards, eCheck Verification for ACH)
- Cancel (Void for Credit Cards)
- Referenced Refund (Payment Refunds)
- Non-Referenced Refund (Credit Balance Refunds)
Configure the IP Payments Gateway
- Navigate to Z-Payments Settings > Setup Payment Gateway.
- Select IP Payments from the Gateway Type drop-down menu.
- Click create gateway.
Common Configuration Fields
There are some common fields you must complete for every gateway configuration. We recommend reviewing Setting Up Payment Gateways for information on these fields:
- Use Gateway Test Environment
- User Name
- Cards Accepted
- Default Authorization Amount
- Verify new payment method (optional)
- Verify updated payment method (optional)
IP Payments is currently only certified to settle transactions in AUD and NZD currencies. If you're interested in settling in other currencies, please contact IP Payments directly for more information.
Once you have entered the necessary information, click save gateway information.