Mastercard Payment Gateway Services provides partners with a white label solution for payment processing and fraud prevention. Zuora now partners with the Mastercard payment gateway to provide a gateway integration.
This feature is in Limited Availability. If you want to have access to the feature, submit a request at Zuora Global Support.
Supported Payment Methods
The Mastercard Payment Gateway Services integration supports the following payment methods:
- Credit cards (Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express, Diners, JCB, and Discover)
- Credit Card Reference Transaction
Supported Payment Operations
The Mastercard integration supports the following operations:
- Validate (Both zero and non-zero amounts)
If you are interested in using the Mastercard Payment Gateway Services functionality, you must go through a series of procedures to ensure that the feature can be used.
- You must configure the settings on the Mastercard payment gateway as below:
Select Purchase under Transaction Types in the Merchant Evaluation Registration Form when registering for a merchant account. If the merchant account is already created, you can contact your payment service provider to switch to Purchase Transaction Type.
Contact your payment service provider to enable privileges to perform Stand Alone Refunds.
Contact your payment service provider to configure token setup with Token Verification Strategy - Acquirer, Token Management - Unique Account Identifier, and Token Generation Strategy - Random with Luhn.
Configure CSC Response Codes under Transaction Filtering - CSC Rules in the Mastercard Merchant Administration section as below:
For (M) CSC Match and (S) CSC Not Present On Card, select No Action.
For (U) Issuer Is Not Certified For CSC Processing, (N) No CSC Match, and (P) Not Processed, select Reject.
- You must obtain the following information from the Mastercard payment gateway.
- Merchant Id
- API Password
Set Up the Mastercard Gateway
After the Mastercard payment gateway is enabled in your tenant, set up the payment gateway.
- Click your username at the top right, and navigate to Settings > Payments > Set Up Payment Gateway.
- From the Gateway Type list, select Mastercard.
- Click create gateway.
Configure the Mastercard Gateway
After setting up the Mastercard payment gateway, configure information on the New Gateway configuration page.
- In the Basic Information area, configure the following information:
- In the Name field, specify a name for the gateway instance.
- If you want to use the Mastercard gateway test environment, select the Use Gateway Test Environment check box.
- In the Credentials area, configure the following information:
- In the Merchant Id field, enter the unique merchant Id obtained from the Mastercard gateway.
- In the API Password field, enter the unique API password obtained from the Mastercard gateway. See Generate Password for API for how to generate an API password from the Mastercard payment gateway.
- In the Rules area, configure the following information:
- In the Cards Accepted check boxes, select the credit cards that you accept.
- In the Default Authorization Amount field, specify the minimum default amount used to process a payment. The default value of this field is
- If you want to verify new payment methods, select the Verify new payment method check box. By default, this check box is selected.
- If you want to verify updated payment methods, select the Verify updated payment method check box. By default, this check box is selected.
- Click save gateway information to save the configurations.