This feature is in Controlled Release. We are actively soliciting feedback from a small set of early adopters before releasing as generally available.
The Wells Fargo payment gateway integration is now available in Zuora. With this integration, Zuora can now process payments using the Wells Fargo APIs for the ACH payment method.
Supported Payment Methods
Currently, the Wells Fargo payment gateway integration only supports ACH.
Supported Payment Operations
The following payment operations are available through Wells Fargo:
- ACH payments
- ACH non-referenced refunds
Configure the Wells Fargo Gateway
To configure a Wells Fargo gateway instance in Zuora:
- Click your username at the top right and navigate to Settings > Payments > Setup Payment Gateway.
- Select Wells Fargo from the Gateway Type drop-down list.
- Click create gateway. The gateway configuration page is displayed.
Common Configuration Fields
There are some common fields you must complete for every gateway configuration. Zuora recommends reviewing Zuora recommends reviewing Setting Up Payment Gateways for information on these fields:
- Use Gateway Test Environment
- Default Authorization Amount
- Verify new payment method
- Verify updated payment method
Additional Configuration Fields
In addition to the common fields, you must provide the following field values that are specific to the Wells Fargo gateway. All the fields are required:
- Username - The consumer key from your Wells Fargo account.
- Password - The consumer secret key from your Wells Fargo account.
- Company Id - The company Id from your Wells Fargo account.
- Name - The name of the owner of the payer account.
- Bank Id - The ABA routing/transit number associated with the Wells Fargo account. It consists of 9 digits with leading zeros.
- Bank Account Number - The bank account number associated with the Wells Fargo account.
- Bank Account Type - The account type associated with the Wells Fargo account.
- SEC Code - The Security Entry Class code used to identify the authorization type.
- Key Store File - The key store file you obtained from Zuora.
- Key Store Password - The key store password.