Configuration settings for Finance. This gives you the flexibility and controls to your finance.
When you first start using Zuora, many of the configuration settings are pre-populated with common default values. Users with administrative privileges can tailor these out-of-the-box values to custom settings that will work better for you.
You can customize your finance with the following settings:
- Manage Custom Fields
- Configure Aging Balance Settings
- Configure Accounting Codes
- Configure Accounting Rules
- Set Up Profiles, Notifications, and Email Templates
- Manage Currency Conversion
- Set Revenue Automation Start Date
- Configure Revenue Event Types
- Manage Revenue Recognition Models
- Configure Segments
- Configure GL Segmentation Rules
- Manage Revenue Recognition Rules
- Manage Chart of Accounts