This article explains how to modify the custom fields in Orders.
As the diagram below shows, the custom fields in Orders are defined on the following types of objects:
- Order Action
- Subscription Rate Plan
- Subscription Rate Plan Charge
You can modify the custom fields on the Order and Order Action objects through:
- The Orders UI - click Edit in the diagram above and modify the corresponding custom field.
- The Update order custom fields REST API operation
You can modify the custom fields on the Subscription Rate Plan and Subscription Rate Plan Charge objects through:
- The Subscriptions UI - you cannot modify these custom fields through the Orders UI.
- The Update subscription custom fields of a specified subscription version REST API operation
See Objects that Support Custom Fields in Zuora and Manage Custom Fields for more information about custom fields.