This article explains how to modify the custom fields in Orders.
As the diagram below shows, the custom fields in Orders are defined on the following types of objects:
- Order Action
- Subscription Rate Plan
- Subscription Rate Plan Charge
- Subscription (Not shown in this diagram. Access it through the Terms tab on the Order details page.)
You can modify the custom fields on the Order and Order Action objects through:
- The Orders UI - click Edit in the diagram above and modify the corresponding custom field.
- The Update order custom fields REST API operation
You can modify the custom fields on the Subscription Rate Plan, Subscription Rate Plan Charge, and Subscription objects through:
- The Subscriptions UI - you cannot modify these custom fields through the Orders UI.
- The Update subscription custom fields of a specified subscription version REST API operation
See Objects that Support Custom Fields in Zuora and Manage Custom Fields for more information about custom fields.