You can delete an amendment only if an invoice has not been generated for the subscription. One exception to this rule is auto-renew amendments. You can delete the last auto-renew amendment even if an invoice has been generated.
To delete an amendment:
- Navigate to Customers > Customer Accounts in the left-hand navigation section.
- Select the customer account with the amendment that you want to delete.
- In the Customer Account detail screen, Scroll to the Subscriptions and Amendments area and click the All Amendments tab.
- Click the amendment that you want to delete.
- Click Delete, then click OK to confirm the action.