This feature is in Limited Availability. If you want to have access to the feature, submit a request at Zuora Global Support.
When Multi-entity is enabled for a tenant, a multi-entity hierarchy is automatically created with only a provisioned global entity. You can manage the multi-entity hierarchy to add, provision, edit, or remove entities through the Zuora UI and REST API.
The following operations are supported to manage the entities and multi-entity hierarchy from the Zuora UI and REST API:
- Add entities to a multi-entity hierarchy
- Provision entities
- Edit certain information of entities
- Remove unprovisioned entities
- View Multi-entity Hierarchy (UI only)
- Retrieve entities (REST API only)
- Retrieve an entity by entity Id (REST API only)
Zuora does not allow you to do the following operations:
- Create a new entity hierarchy
- Remove an existing multi-entity hierarchy
- Change the parent entity of an entity
- Restructure the multi-entity hierarchy
- Remove a provisioned entity