This feature is in Limited Availability. If you want to have access to the feature, submit a request at Zuora Global Support.
You may need to deny user accesses in the following scenarios:
- Deny user access requests from other entities
- Deny accesses for users who already have permission to access the entity
To deny a user access to an entity from the Zuora UI:
- Log in as the entity administrator.
- Navigate to the entity from the entity switcher.
- Click your username at the top right and navigate to Administrator > Manage Users.
- On the All Users page, click the user first name or last name.
- On the user page, click Deny Access.
- Click Yes on the pop-up window.
To deny a user access from REST API, see Deny user access.
This user remains in the user list in the entity even if the access request is denied. You can give the user access later.