Welcome to the release notes for Zuora Billing Release 296 (R296), March 2021.
For more information about the release notes of other Zuora products, see Zuora Release Notes.
Subscribe to Release Notifications in Zuora Community to receive notifications about Zuora Billing releases.
See API Changelog for a summary of REST API updates and documentation updates in the Zuora API Reference.
Invoicing and Invoice Settlement
General availability of Invoice Settlement
The Invoice Settlement feature is now generally available for all Zuora customers, allowing you to seamlessly settle invoices in three approaches: credit and debit memos, unapplied payments, and invoice item settlements.
See Invoice Settlement for more information.
Orders and Subscriptions
Links for the Mass Order Entry feature removed from the Orders UI
- Mass Order Entry Template link on the All Subscriptions page
- Export Mass Order Entry link on the All Subscriptions page
- Export Orders link on both the All Subscriptions and All Amendments pages
Stripe gateway integration now supports OAuth 2.0 authentication
The Stripe gateway integration v1 and v2 in Zuora now support OAuth 2.0 authentication. You can create an access token in Zuora Payments Settings and use it as the credential to configure a Stripe gateway instance.
- For new Stripe gateway instances, you must use the created access token as the credential.
- For existing Stripe gateway instances, the previously stored Secret Key and Publishable Key credentials can continue to work, but you cannot update them anymore. We also provide you with the flexibility to switch to the OAuth authentication mode at any time.
See the following articles for more information:
Thousands separators removed from numeric fields in CSV report results
When you export report results as a CSV file, numeric fields now do not include thousands separators. Previously, numeric fields included thousands separators.
This change ensures consistency between CSV files exported from Reporting, Data Sources, and Data Query.
If you would like numeric fields to include thousands separators, submit a request at Zuora Global Support and ask to enable formatting of numeric fields in Reporting exports.