Welcome to the release notes for the Zuora January 2018 Release, R220. This release includes new Zuora features, enhancements, resolved issues, and improvements to the Knowledge Center.
For more information about the current product version, see Product Versions and Release Dates.
The schedule for R220 deployment.
The release dates are subject to change.
- APISandbox Release Date: January 10, 2018
- Production Release Date: January 17, 2018
- APISandbox Release Date: January 28, 2018
- Production Release Date: January 29, 2018
- APISandbox Release Date: February 6, 2018
- Production Release Date: February 7, 2018
- Support More ACH Address Fields on Payment Pages 2.0
See API Changelog for a summary of REST API updates and documentation updates in the API Reference.
New ACH Address Fields Available on Payment Pages 2.0
Previously, Zuora only supported two address-related fields, ACH Address 1 and ACH Address 2, on Payment Pages 2.0. However, these fields might not always meet the requirements of gateways or processors. Now, Zuora provides four new fields on Payment Pages 2.0:
- Ach City
- Ach State
- Ach Country
- Ach Postal Code
This gives you more flexibility to support different gateways, processors, and schemes. See Payment Pages 2.0 Form Fields for more information.
Resolved: Revenue Was Recognized In an Incorrect Accounting Period
If you closed the current accounting period shortly after you have posted invoices, the revenue was sometimes recognized in the incorrect accounting period. This was because the current accounting period was closed before the revenue schedule has been created in the accounting period.
This issue is now fixed. When you close an accounting period, Zuora checks if any revenue schedules are still being processed. If the revenue schedules are still being processed:
- The accounting period is then in the Pending Close status.
- A message is displayed in the accounting period detail page to remind you that the period will be closed after all the revenue schedules are successfully processed.
Resolved: Zero Amount Revenue Events Were Created If No Changes to the Revenue Schedules
When you have manually distributed a revenue schedule by a date range through the UI or REST API, if no change was made to the revenue schedule, a revenue event was created with a zero amount.
This issue is now fixed. If no change is made to the revenue schedule, no revenue events will be created.
See Zuora Connect Release Notes for detailed information about Connect new features, enhancements, and documentation updates.
Zuora CPQ Release
The following articles describe the latest features of Zuora for Salesforce:
- Zuora Quotes Version 9 Release Notes
- Zuora 360 Version 4 Release Notes
- Zuora Connector for Salesforce CPQ Release Notes
Data Connect Early Adoption in Production
Data Connect (also known as Configurable Sync) is Zuora's next generation sync capability and infrastructure, which will enable you to:
- Sync higher data volumes in a reliable and timely manner
- Have more data object types available for sync, such as Invoice Item and Taxation Item
- Configure what is synced at an object and record level
- View each data change event and errors during a sync process
- Retry sync if an error occurs
See Limitations in Data Connect for the known limitations in the current version of Data Connect.
Also, see Data Connect Object and Field Mapping for the object and field mappings between Zuora and Data Connect.
The following articles describe the latest features of Zuora Reporting and the Zuora Insights add-on:
Current WSDL version: 88
See Zuora WSDL for information on how to check your version and download the latest version.
SOAP API Change History
See Zuora SOAP API Version History for a summary of updates made to the SOAP API in recent Zuora releases.
We have updated the following Knowledge Center articles based on your feedback: