Once you have products in your product catalog, you can create rate plans for those products. A rate plan represents the price of the product and includes a collection of charges for subscribing to the product or service.
To create a product rate plan:
- On the Product page of the product you want to add a rate plan to, click New Product Rate Plan.
- Specify the following field values:
- Rate Plan Name: Enter a name for the new rate plan.
- Effective Start Date: Enter the day that your rate plan becomes available, in the "MM/DD/YYYY" format. This is also when you can begin adding the rate plan to quotes.
- Effective End Date: Enter the date that your rate plan expires and can no longer be added to quotes. Specify a date in the "MM/DD/YYYY" format.
- Active Currencies: Specify a comma separated list of 3-Letter ISO currency codes.
- Description: Enter a description for the rate plan.
- Click Save.