In the Version 7.3 and later of Zuora Quotes, the Clone Quote feature is available to facilitate faster quoting process.
To clone a quote:
- On the Quote Detail page of the quote you want to clone, click Clone Quote.
- On the Quote Clone Configuration page, select the following options:
- Clone Products: Select to clone the products associated with the quote. This option only applies to the New Subscription quotes. Ensure that the products associated with the quote are maintained in the current version of the product catalog
- Maintain Quote: Select to be directed to the first step in the Quote Wizard flow that allows you to edit the newly cloned quote. The flows are configured based on the quote type, i.e., New Subscription, Amendment, and Renewal, in the Quote Wizard Settings.
- Click Next.
- If you selected the Maintain Quote option, you are redirected to the first step in the Quote Wizard of the newly cloned quote.
- If you did not select the Maintain Quote option, you are redirected to the Quote Detail page of the newly cloned quote.
Clone Custom Fields Associated with a Quote
You can clone custom field values on the following objects when you clone a New Subscription quote.
- Quote Rate Plan
- Quote Rate Plan Charge
- Quote Charge Summary
- Quote Product Feature
For the Quote Rate Plan, Quote Rate Plan Charge, and Quote Charge Summary objects, you need to add the custom fields that you want to clone to the Custom Cloned Fields field set on the respective object.
When you clone an Amendment or Renewal quote, you can clone custom field values on the following object:
Clone an Amendment or Renewal Quote
You cannot clone the products associated with a previous Amendment. For example, if a previous amendment updated, added, or deleted a product, the change will not be reflected in the cloned quote, regardless of whether the quote was sent to Zuora or not. All information for the cloned Amendment or Renewal quote will be refreshed from Zuora using the most recent Subscription version.