This article describes how to configure connection settings for Zuora 360 to connect to Zuora.
To configure your Zuora 360 connection settings:
- In your Salesforce org, click the current app and select Zuora 360 Sync.
- Click the Connection Setup tab.
- On the Zuora API Login Setup page, click Organization and select your organization in the Location Selection section,
- In the Connection Settings section, click Edit and specify the following field values:
- Endpoint: Specify the URL provided by Zuora, including the WSDL version that you want to use. This will typically be in the format:
- https://zforsf.zuora.com/apps/services/a/WSDL_version for the Zuora Production environment. For example: https://zforsf.zuora.com/apps/services/a/57.0.
- https://apisandbox-zforsf.zuora.com/apps/services/a/WSDL_version for the API Sandbox.
- https://servicesNNN.zuora.com/apps/services/a/WSDL_version for a Services environment.
- https://pt1-zforsf.zuora.com/apps/services/a/WSDL_version for the Performance Test environment.
- Username and Password: Enter a valid Zuora user name and password. Zuora recommends that you use an API user so that the password does not expire. However, you can use either a UI or an API user to successfully establish a connection.
Configure timeout values for HTTP callouts to Zuora based on the type of callouts. The default is 120 seconds, and the values must be 120 seconds or less.
Default Timeout: Default timeout value for callouts in seconds
Subscribe Timeout: Timeout value for the subscribe callouts in seconds
Amend Timeout: Timeout value for the amend callouts in seconds
Query Timeout: Timeout value for the query callouts in seconds
- Click Save.
- Click Test Connection to verify that you can successfully connect to Zuora.
The Test Connection button only tests whether the username / password are valid. It does not check whether the password has expired. Thus it is possible that you may see a success message in this test, but still get an error when actually connecting to Zuora if the user account has expired.