This article describes how to configure Payment Pages 2.0 to accept the Automated Clearing House (ACH) type payments.
Configure ACH Payment Pages 2.0
Before any integration work can begin, the Payment Page form must be set up in Zuora.
To create a Payment Pages 2.0 form:
- In Zuora, navigate to Settings > Payments, and click Setup Hosted Pages.
- In the Type field, click and select Bank Transfer-ACH. See Payment Methods to learn more about the payment type.
If your tenant has both Payment Pages 1.0 and Payment Pages 2.0 enabled, you see the Hosted Page 1.0 and Hosted Page 2.0 categories.
You need to have the Bank Transfer tenant permission enabled to create a Payment Page of the bank transfer type.
- Click create new hosted page.
- In the Basic Information section, enter the following information:
- Page Name: Type a name for your Payment Page form. This name is used to identify your form in Zuora. It is different from the title displayed on the form. You specify the form title in the Page Title field in the Page Configuration section.
- Hosted Domain: Type the domain address from which your Payment Page will be served. This is also the domain where your callback page resides. The value should be in the format: https://www.domain.com.
- Callback Path: Type the path on which the callback page file resides. Zuora appends this to the Hosted Domain entry to create the full URL to which the callback is sent. Specify a value in the format:
/app/callback_file.jsp. You are not required to include a file extension, for example,
.php. However, the callback path must begin with a forward slash character (
The Callback Path is only required if you are using the advanced implementation option, using the inline style form with an external submit button. The Callback Path setting is ignored when you implement the basic setup, i.e., using the overlay form or the inline form with the submit button inside.
- In the Payment Gateway section, enter the following information:
- Payment Gateway: Click and select a payment gateway to use. The gateway must be configured in your Zuora environment. Note that Zuora does not validate this setting.
- In the Page Configuration section, enter the following information.
- Page Title: Type a title for the Payment Page form. Select Display to display the Page Tile on this Payment Page form.
- Page Description: Type a description for the form. Select Display to display the Page Description on this Payment Page form.
- For each field in the Page Fields section:
- Label Name: Enter the display label to be shown on this Payment Page.
- Display: Select to display the field on the Payment Page.
- Required: Select to make the field a required field.
- If you want to change the default display order of the input fields within a section, such as in the Bank Account Information or Customer Information section, enter the number representing the display order of the field within the section. The below image shows an example of reordered address fields:
- Submit Button: Type the label to appear on the submit button. This label is applied only if the button is on the Payment Page form. See Client Parameters for Payment Pages 2.0 for the parameter, submitEnabled, that controls the placement of the submit button.
- Client-Side Validation: Select Enable client-side validation to check the required fields for values.
- If the client-side validation is enabled, you can specify a custom error message for missing required fields in the Error Message field.
- Use the variable, #fieldName, in the error message to include the missing field name. For example, "Please enter a valid #fieldName to continue."
- CSS: Enter the custom CSS code for your page. You can review the CSS id and class names by using View Source or Inspect Element in Firefox or Chrome on the preview page of this Payment Pages form.
- Click generate and save page.
- The Preview Payment Pages 2.0 page shows the page as it would be displayed on your website.