This article describes how to configure WorldPay High Capacity Gateway Updater to use it with the Zuora Payment Method Updater.
Set Up WorldPay High Capacity Gateway Updater
Zuora is integrated with the WorldPay High Capacity Gateway for payment method updater sevice. In order to use this WorldPay updater, you need to enroll in the WorldPay Account Updater program.
Zuora integrates with a different WorldPay gateway service for payment service. You need separate WorldPay accounts for payment services and payment method updater: a WorldPay Corporate Gateway account for payment services and a WorldPay High Capacity Gateway account for payment method updater.
To set up the WorldPay High Capacity Gateway Updater in Zuora:
- Navigate to Settings > Payments > Setup Payment Method Updater.
- Click and select WorldPay in the Updater Type field.
- Click add payment method updater.
- Select the Updater services. Visa and Master Cards are supported.
- Enter your Credentials.
- Name: Create a name for your updater configuration, for example, WorldPay HCG Updater.
- Merchant ID: This is the merchant ID provided to you by WorldPay for your High Capacity Gateway Updater account. If you have more than one merchant account, please clarify with WorldPay which merchant account to use for the High Capacity Gateway Updater service.
- User Name: This is the user name for your WorldPay High Capacity Gateway account and is required.
- Password: This is the password that corresponds to the user name that you specified above.
- Passphrase: Enter the AES-256 passphrase provided by the High Capacity Gateway service. It is used to decrypt response file.
- SFTP User Name: The user name used for reconciliation.
- SFTP Password: Password for reconciliation.
- Specify a value for the Start Payment Method Updater service days prior to the Bill Cycle Day field. Zuora recommends using the default value of 6 days prior to the Bill Cycle Day because the WorldPay High Capacity Gateway Updater service will take approximately 5 - 6 days to process the credit card account information for updates.
- If you select the Only update payment methods for customer accounts associated to this gateway/processor, only the credit cards for customer accounts with WorldPay set as the payment gateway (under Billing and Payment Info) are included in the updates. Disable this field to send all credit card information to WorldPay.
- Click save account information.
The bypass credential validation checkbox can be used to for testing purposes. Clicking this checkbox allows you to test WorldPay PMU workflow without entering a passphrase or by entering an incorrect passphrase.