There are some common fields you must complete for every gateway configuration. See Setting Up Payment Gateways for information on these fields:
- Use Gateway Test Environment
- Cards Accepted
- Default Authorization Amount: The default amount cannot be overridden. The validation amount is determined by Braintree.
- Verify new credit card (optional)
- Verify updated credit card (optional)
In addition to the common fields, you must provide the required information to configure the Braintree gateway in Zuora.
- Merchant Id: A unique identifier for your gateway account
- Merchant Account Id: You can have multiple merchant accounts to process transactions for different businesses or currencies within your Braintree gateway. Each merchant account will be associated with a unique merchant account ID.
- Public Key: User-specific public identifier
- Private Key: User-specific secure identifier that should not be shared
Once you have entered the necessary information, click save gateway information.