The NETS Gateway offers credit card payment processing. Zuora has partnered with NETS to support international credit card payment. The following credit cards are supported:
- American Express
This feature is in Limited Availability. If you wish to have access to the feature, submit a request at Zuora Global Support.
Supported Payment Operations
The following Payment operations are available through NETS:
- Creation and authorization of a credit card
- Payment creation (sale)
- Creation of a credit card, authorization of a credit card, and payment creation in a single call
NETS does not support reconciliation of refunds.
- Enable your Netaxept merchant account. You receive a Netaxept merchant ID which must be provided in each API call.
- Obtain a merchant token from Netaxept. This token must be provided in each API call to validate the merchant.
- Configure the gateway settings in the NETS console.
Configure the NETS Payment Gateway
- Navigate to Z-Payments Settings > Setup Payment Gateway.
- Click Gateway Type field and select NETS.
- Click create gateway.
- Specify the field values.
The panHash token is required in the payment transactions. You must select the Verify new credit card checkbox in the configuration so that a panHash token is generated by NETS during the payment method verification.
- Click save gateway information.
Common Gateway Configuration Fields
The following are the common configuration fields you must specify for all gateways. See Setting Up Payment Gateways for the general information about setting up a payment gateway and specifying the values for the common fields:
- Name: Name of this gateway instance
- Use Gateway Test Environment
- Cards Accepted
- Default Authorization Amount
The value for this field must be greater than or equal to 1.00.
- Verify new credit card (required)
- Verify updated credit card (optional)
NETS Gateway Configuration Fields
In addition to the common fields, you must provide the following field values that are specific to the NETS gateway. The fields are required:
- Merchant Id: An identifier issued when you set up your Netaxept merchant account. The merchant Id is required in every API call.
- Token: A special identifier that is used to validate the merchant in all transactions. Obtain this token from Netaxept. It is required in every API call.
The NETS payment gateway does not support the following operations:
- Voiding a payment or sale
- Refunds without a payment or transactionId (non-referenced refunds)
- Payment reconciliations (chargebacks or payment reversals)
- Voiding or canceling a refund
- Only an Auth can be voided. No other operation can be voided. Once a payment has been captured or a sale has been performed, only a refund can be done.