Zuora Reporting 1.10 Release Notes
Zuora Reporting 1.10 includes the following enhancements, as well as bug fixes and other minor feature enhancements:
- When exporting the results of a summary report, a new CSV file layout is available that matches the pivoted results displayed in the Zuora user interface. You can control the layout of exported results after you run a summary report, when you schedule report runs, and when you manage report runs.
- Two new standard reports enable you to report on payment success and payment retries. You can find the new reports in the Cash > Drivers folder within Zuora Standard Reports.
Zuora Reporting 1.9 Release Notes
Zuora Reporting 1.9 includes minor feature enhancements and bug fixes.
Zuora Reporting 1.8 Release Notes
Zuora Reporting 1.8 includes minor feature enhancements and bug fixes.
Zuora Reporting 1.7 Release Notes
Zuora Reporting 1.7 includes the following enhancement, as well as bug fixes.
- You can now define up to ten groups when creating a summary report. You can have any combination of column groups and row groups in a summary report, as long as the total number of groups is at most ten.
Zuora Reporting 1.6 Release Notes
Zuora Reporting 1.6 includes the following enhancements as well as internal operational features, and bug fixes.
- Ability to copy and paste field values
- When scheduling a report run, you can copy and paste email addresses of the recipients in the Distribution List field on the Schedule Report page.
- When defining a filter using the IN comparison operator, you can copy and paste the comparison values in the field.
- Folder selection UI changes
The folder selection UI in the Move, Save, and Save As operations were updated.
- The checkboxes for selecting folders were removed.
- To save a report in a particular folder, click the folder name and then click Save.
- You can click CTRL + Click on Windows or Command + Click on Mac OS X to select multiple folders. The report will be saved/moved to all of the selected folders.
- When you click Add New with multiple folders selected, a new folder is added to the first (topmost) selected folder.
Zuora Reporting 1.5 Release Notes
Zuora Reporting 1.5 includes the following new features:
- New, Expanded Standard Reports organized in four categories: Booking, Billing, Cash, and Revenue
- The number of standard reports is growing from 17 to 49
- We are organizing the reports in each category (e.g., Booking) into three subfolders:
- Outcomes (how is the business doing?)
- Drivers (what is driving the outcome?)
- Actions (what can I do about it?)
- Localization Support for Japanese, German, French
- This includes language translation for all labels and text in reporting as well as localization of date and number formats
- Localization of standard report names and descriptions is planned for a future release
- See Personal Settings for more information
- Linking to an Object Name, Number, or ID from within a report
- Within reports, you can now click on unique identifiers for many objects (e.g., Account Number) and automatically travel to the details page for that object
- Linked objects include Accounts, Products, Subscriptions, Amendments, Invoices, Payments, Refunds, and Users, among others
Zuora Reporting 1.4 Release Notes
Zuora Reporting 1.4 includes minor feature enhancements and bug fixes.
Zuora Reporting 1.3 Release Notes
The following feature enhancements are available in the New Zuora Reporting 1.3 release.
The following Issue was resolved in the Zuora Reporting 1.3 release:
- Report completion time and date are now shown with the tenant time zone and not in UTC.
Zuora Reporting 1.2 Release Notes
The following feature enhancements are available in the Zuora Reporting 1.2 release.
- AQuA Job Finder
- The AQuA Job Finder displays the status of all AQuA API queries. Reporting runs on top of AQuA, so this also includes AQuA queries generated by report runs. Filter jobs by project, partner, start date, and/or AQuA version.
- New Reporting Data Sources
- Remove report selections by drag and drop.
The following issues were resolved in the Zuora Reporting 1.2 release:
- Improvements in default report offerings clean up an incidence of more than one currency field.
- Invoice aging report now excludes excess rows.
- Recognized revenue report is now sorted chronologically by default.
- Scheduled reports now properly save before first execution even when scheduled to run immediately.
Zuora Reporting 1.1 Release Notes
The following feature enhancements are available in the Zuora Reporting 1.1 release.
- Enable or Disable Summary Report Row Group Subtotals
- Row Group subtotals can be switched on or off for any particular row group selection.
- Both the preview and the report run results will reflect the setting made for a report.
- Recipient list for scheduled reports can be limited to email addresses within approved domains.
Zuora Reporting 1.0 Release Notes
The feature highlights in the 1.0 release are:
- Zuora Data Sources: Run reports across all Zuora data sources including revenue, journal entry, and usage related data sources.
- Create Summary Reports : Create and customize summary reports to group, sort, and summarize data.
- Pre-made report templates for every data source give your new report a jumpstart with suggested field selections.
- Aggregate data as a sum, a count, an average, the minimum, or the maximum.
- Group numeric data into pre-defined or customized intervals.
- Preview your report output after each update to your report so you have immediate feedback about how your report results will appear.
- Create Detail Reports: Select a data source, then view a list of detailed records from that data source.
- Preview report results as you add and remove fields from the report.
- Filter Reports: Set one or many filter conditions.
- Set filters based on static values, intervals and logical conditions.
- Set filters based on relative dates like "today" or “current and previous 3 months” to query for data in the future and/or past.
- Set filters that prompt the user to specify values at report run time.
- Schedule Reports: Run reports once in the future or set them to repeat daily, weekly, or monthly. Get the most current report data generated and delivered according to your schedule.
- Email Report Results: Email current report results to recipients based on a schedule.
- Manage Scheduled Reports: Review, delete, or edit scheduled reports to change timing, frequency, recipients, or distribution method.
- Manage Report Runs: Review a comprehensive list of report runs.
- Sort on one or multiple attributes like status, name, type, and report creator.
- View or download report results.
- Cancel unwanted reports.
- Standard Reports: Frequently requested reports are ready to run with your subscription business data.
- Share Reports: Keep your reports private or move them to a shared folder for the benefit of others.
- Copy and Customize Reports: Leverage standard reports, shared reports, or your own creations as a starting point and save them as a new customized report.
- Organize Reports: Create and manage folders, sub-folders, shared folders and private folders. Search reports by name, description, or data source used.
- Permission-based control: Restrict some users from creating or modifying reports. Share only those reports that users with manage reports permissions choose to expose.
- REST based Reporting API: All reporting functions are available through a set of REST APIs. Find reports by label, get report definition, run, retrieve results, copy, edit, label, schedule, and more.