Remove the Custom Items from Page Layouts
This section presents how to remove a custom item from a page layout, using the New Quote button on the Opportunity page as an example.
To remove the New Quote Button and Quote List:
- Navigate to user name > Setup > App Setup > Customize > Opportunities > Page Layouts.
- Click Edit next to Opportunity Layout.
- Click Related Lists to display the Related Lists objects.
- Click the Remove Related Lists icon on the Quotes related list.
- Click Buttons to display the buttons that you want to remove.
- Drag the New Quote button from the Custom Buttons area to the Buttons list.
- Click Save.
Uninstall the Zuora Quotes Package
To uninstall the Zuora Quotes package:
- Navigate to user name > Setup > Installed Packages.
- Click Uninstall, located next to Zuora CPQ Quotes.
- At the bottom of the Uninstalling a Package page, select whether to save a copy or not.
- Select Yes, I want to uninstall this package and permanently delete all associated components, then click Uninstall.