You should customize the payment terms during the initial installation and configuration process.
The list of available payment terms must match (or is a subset of) the payment terms available in Zuora.
To customize the list of payment terms in Zuora Quotes:
- In Salesforce, navigate to user name > Setup > App Setup > Create > Objects.
- In the Custom Objects list, click Quote.
- In the Custom Fields & Relationships section on the Custom Object page, click Payment Term.
- In the Picklist Values section on the Quote Custom Field page, add, edit, or delete the picklist values to match the active payment terms in Zuora. The picklist values for payment terms must exactly match the payment terms values in Zuora, including capitalization and spacing, for subscription quotes to be sent to Zuora successfully.
- Click New to add new payment terms.
- Click Edit to edit existing payment terms.
- Click Del to delete payment terms from the list.
- If you add new payment terms, enable all of the available record types on the Add Picklist Values page. Click Save.