Orders is now generally available as of Zuora Billing Release 284 (August 2020). You can access all the new capabilities in the Sandbox environment starting August 31, 2020. The Production deployment is September 10, 2020.
If you are an existing Zuora Subscribe and Amend customer and want to adopt Orders, see What is Orders Harmonization and join the Orders Harmonization community group for more information. If you want to enable Orders, submit a request at Zuora Global Support.
- Enable Orders: The Enable Orders setting must be selected to integrate Zuora Quotes with Zuora orders. The setting is read-only in Zuora Quotes and is controlled by the corresponding setting in Zuora.
Enable Multi-Subscription Quoting: Select this setting to use the multi-subscription quoting flow and support sending multiple quotes as a single order. Requires that the Enable Orders setting is first selected
To use the Order features, the Enable Orders setting must be enabled in Zuora Quotes. The Enable Orders setting is automatically enabled at 0:00AM on the following day after the corresponding Zuora tenant setting is enabled in your Zuora tenant.
If you want to immediately update the Enable Orders setting before the next schedule permission check happens, run the following to immediately force the permission check:
- In Salesforce, open Developer Console.
- Navigate to Debug > Open Execute Anonymous Window.
- In the Enter Apex Code window, type:
- Click Execute.
- In Zuora Quotes, click the Zuora Config tab and verify that the Enable Orders setting is correctly updated in the Advanced Quoting Configuration Settings.
Your Salesforce org and your Zuora tenant must both be pointing to each other. The
refreshOrdersPermission operation will fail, scheduled or manual, if the Salesforce Credentials configured in your Zuora tenant do not point to the Salesforce org you are using.