The migration to full Orders is in Limited Availability. We are actively soliciting feedback from a small set of early adopters before releasing as generally available.
- Enable Orders: The Enable Orders setting must be selected to integrate Zuora Quotes with Zuora orders. The setting is read-only in Zuora Quotes and is controlled by the corresponding setting in Zuora.
Enable Multi-Subscription Quoting: Select this setting to use the multi-subscription quoting flow and support sending multiple quotes as a single order. Requires that the Enable Orders setting is first selected
To use the Order features, the Enable Orders setting must be enabled in Zuora Quotes. The Enable Orders setting is automatically enabled at 0:00AM on the following day after the corresponding Zuora tenant setting is enabled in your Zuora tenant.
If you want to immediately update the Enable Orders setting before the next schedule permission check happens, run the following to immediately force the permission check:
- In Salesforce, open Developer Console.
- Navigate to Debug > Open Execute Anonymous Window.
- In the Enter Apex Code window, type:
- Click Execute.
- In Zuora Quotes, click the Zuora Config tab and verify that the Enable Orders setting is correctly updated in the Advanced Quoting Configuration Settings.
Your Salesforce org and your Zuora tenant must both be pointing to each other. The
refreshOrdersPermission operation will fail, scheduled or manual, if the Salesforce Credentials configured in your Zuora tenant do not point to the Salesforce org you are using.