The QuickSearch is a lightweight global UI component that includes the following features:
- Searches all the fields in the associated QuickList instance for the whole words you type in the search box. It does not support partial strings.
- Refreshes the search results in the associated QuickList component.
- Includes the Breadcrumb component. Upon searching, the search string appears in the Breadcrumb component.
- When clicking "x" in the search Breadcrumb, the search filter is removed, and the search results are refreshed.
The following image shows an example of a QuickSearch component instance.
The QuickSearch component is available in the Versions 6.2 and later of Zuora Quotes.
The QuickSearch component consists of:
- QuickSearch.component: The component to be embedded on Visualforce pages
QuickSearch Component Attributes
The QuickSearch component accepts the following attribute.
|listName||String||Yes||The associated QuickList name as registered in Zuora Config|
This example code shows how to use the QuickSearch component on a Visualforce page.
To run the QuickSearch sample code:
- Create a QuickList component instance, named myList, as described in QuickList Component Settings.
- Create a new Visualforce page with the following code.
<apex:page showHeader="true" sidebar="true" title="Testing QuickSearch Component"> <zqu:QuickSearch listName="myList" /> <zqu:QuickList listName="myList" contextIds="" /> </apex:page>
When you open the Visualforce page, the following happens:
- The search terms you enter in the QuickSearch component appears in the embedded Breadcrumb component.
- The filtered down list appears as below.