When a sale is made, a quote becomes an order for a subscription. The subscription in turn can be amended, renewed, cancelled.
Working in Microsoft CPQ involves the following tasks, discussed in this section:
- Cancel a Quote
- Change the Invoice Owner for a Quote
- Change the Subscription's Terms and Conditions
- Create an Amendment Quote
- Create a New Customer Account
- Create a New Customer Contact
- Create a New Subscription Quote
- Create a Renewal Quote
- Manage Products in Quotes
- Resume a Subscription
- Suspend a Subscription
- Viewing Amendment History
Setting up Customer Account in Zuora
A Customer Account is the single, centralized place to manage all billing information about your customers – including company and contact information and payment terms and preferred payment methods. Use customer accounts to collect all the critical information about the companies and customers you are billing, such as subscriptions and amendments, invoices, payments, and adjustments.
For more information, see Customer Accounts.