Amendments represent a change to a customer’s original subscription. Each subscription can have multiple amendments. Zuora's amendments module allows you to seamlessly upgrade or downgrade a customer from one product or rate plan to the next.
Amendments can be created to:
- Modify Terms and Conditions
- Add Products
- Update Products
- Remove Products
- Renew Subscriptions
- Cancel Subscriptions
- Suspend Subscriptions
- Resume Subscriptions
- Invoice Owner Transfer
Create amendment quotes
Take the following steps to create an amendment quote:
- In your Microsoft Dynamics 365 org, navigate to the Quotes layout page.
- Click the New Zuora Quote button.
- In the area of Sales Information, select the Potential customer. After a Potential customer is selected, Bill To Contact and Sold To Contact associated with this account are displayed.
- In the Quote type field, select Amend Quote. You will see a new field, Zuora Subscription to Amend when you select Amend quote.
- In the Zuora Subscription to Amend field, select the subscription you wish to amend. All subscriptions associated with the account will be displayed as soon as you select the subscription.
- Configure quote information and submit the configuration upon completion.
- Click Save to save your updates.
- Click Activate Quote to activate the quote that you created. Once the quote is activated, you can’t edit the quote.
- Click Send to Zuora.