Resuming a subscription allows you to return a suspended subscription to active status. Optionally, you can choose to extend the subscription term by the length of time the suspension is in effect.
Take the following steps to resume a subscription:
- In your Microsoft Dynamics 365 org, navigate to the Quotes layout page.
- Click the New Zuora Quote button.
- In the area of Sales Information, select the Potential customer. After a Potential customer is selected, Bill To Contact and Sold To Contact associated with this account are displayed.
- In the Quote type field, select Amend Quote. You will see a new field, Zuora Subscription to Amend when you select Amend quote.
- In the Zuora Subscription to Amend field, select the subscription you wish to amend. All subscriptions associated with the account will be displayed as soon as you select the subscription.
- Click Resume button under subscription section.
- In the resulting screen, select the Contract Effective Date. This is the date that your customer provided as the notice of suspension.
- Select Extends Term.
- In the Resume Policy field, select the appropriate policy for the subscription to be resumed.
- Click Submit.
- Click Send to Zuora.