The default filter applies all available data in your system. To focus on a subset of data, you can create custom filters.
Custom filters allow you to focus on the data of specific groups of cases or activities that fall within a set timeframe. Only data that meets the filter condition are analyzed and presented by ProcessAI.
Take the following steps to create a new filter:
- In the Data Filter pane, click +. The Create Filter dialog opens.
- In the Name field, enter the name of the filter for easy reference.
- (Optional) In the Case dropdown list, select the cases you want to focus on.
- (Optional) In the Activity dropdown list, select the activities you want to focus on. For example, pdfgenerated.
- (Optional) In the Start and End fields, specify the date range by selecting a start date, an end date, or both.
- Click Save.
After a filter is created successfully, it is displayed in the bottom left pane.