When you start Workflow, you will see the landing page of Workflow.
The landing page of Workflow consists of six tabs.
- Overview: The default tab of the landing page. It displays workflow and task information that is worth noting, including failed tasks, failed workflows, workflows of different priorities in the queue, and task usage metrics.
- Workflows: Displays all workflows available in your Workflow instance. You can create, edit, run, and activate/deactivate workflows on this tab.
- Run History: Displays all workflow runs. You can stop running workflow runs or delete completed workflow runs in this tab. For details about workflow runs, see Monitor and Troubleshoot a Workflow.
- Tasks: Displays all task runs. You can delete completed task runs, rerun failed task runs, or start the Swimlane to debug task runs in this tab. For details about task runs, see Monitor and Troubleshoot a Workflow.
- Settings: The global settings and maintenance utilities of the Workflow instance. For details about the global settings and maintenance utilities, see Global Constants of Workflow and Workflow Maintenance Utilities.
- Metrics: Displays the task usage and workflow usage of the current Workflow instance. For details, see Workflow and Task Usage Metrics.
Documentation is not a tab, but a link to the current documentation in the Knowledge Center.
You can use the Group filter to find the workflows quickly. The group for a workflow can be specified in the Workflow Information section on the Settings tab.
The Workflows tab displays the information of existing workflows including tasks, run information, task status, and active/inactive status.
Click the action menu and the following actions are available:
Run/Stop - Runs or stops this workflow.
Edit - Opens the workflow editing page, where you can design the flow of tasks and configure task parameters.
Export - Displays the JSON code of the workflow. You can copy the code and paste it into a blank workflow to create an exact copy of this workflow. For details, see Export and import a workflow.
Metrics - Views the execution time and runtime metrics for a selected period of time.
Activate/Deactivate - Activate or deactivate this workflow. If a workflow is in inactive status, the workflow is stopped and the queued items are removed. It cannot be executed by any means. It does not count against your license limits.
Delete - Deletes this workflow.
Use the icons in the control menu bar to add a workflow, switch the view, configure the displayed fields, or filter workflows.
|Click to add a blank workflow definition or a workflow definition template.|
|Click to select the data fields to be displayed.|
|Click to switch to the table view. It is grey when the list is currently in the table view.|
|Click to switch to the tile view. It is grey when the list is currently in the tile view.|
|Click to refresh the data being displayed.|
|Click and enter some characters to filter the results.|