The bill run task in Workflow creates a bill run in one of the three modes:
- Ad-hoc - Creates a one-time bill run for a group of accounts. You can filter the accounts by bill cycle days.
- Single Account - Creates a one-time bill run for a single account.
- Replicate Existing Bill Run - Replicates an existing bill run.
To learn more about bill runs, see Bill Runs and Creating Bill Runs.
Ad-hoc and Single Account Mode
- Batch - Select the batch of customer accounts to include. This option is only available for the ad-hoc mode.
- BillCycleDay - Select the customer accounts that are to be billed on a particular day. Select AllBillCycleDays to include all accounts. This option is only available for the ad-hoc mode.
- Account Id - The account id of the single customer for which invoices will be generated. This option is only available for the single account mode.
- Invoice Date - The date displayed on the invoices in this bill run.
- Target Date - All charges that are to be billed on this date or prior will be included in this bill run.
- Charge Type To Exclude - Select the charge types to be excluded from the bill run.
- Auto Email - Select whether to automatically email invoices after the bill run completes.
- No Email for Zero Amount Invoice - Select whether to skip sending emails for zero-amount invoices.
- Auto Post - Select whether to automatically post invoices after the bill run completes.
- Auto Renewal - Select whether to renew all subscriptions that are configured to automatically renew and are due for renewal during this billing period.
Replicate Existing Bill Run Mode
- Source Bill Run Id - The id of the existing bill run that is to be performed with this task.