The invoice generate task generates an invoice for a specified account.
This task is equivalent to the single account mode of the bill run task.
You need to have an upstream task to retrieve the accounts that you want to generate invoices for. If you need to generate invoices for multiple accounts, you need to add an iterate task and place the generate invoice task after the For Each condition.
- Account.Id - Manually enter an ID or select a data field to identify the account.
- Invoice Date - The date when the invoice is generated.
- Target Date - The date that is used to determine what charges will be invoiced. All charges that are to be billed on this date or prior will be included in this invoice.
- Include OneTime Charges - Select to include one-time charges in the invoice.
- Include Recurring Charges - Select to include recurring charges in the invoice.
- Include Usage Charges - Select to include usage charges in the invoice.
- Ignore Blank Invoices - Enabled by default. APIs for generating invoices will throw errors if an account has no charges to be invoiced. If this option is enabled, the task will ignore such errors.