The Zuora Software Development Kit (Zuora SDK for short) provides a simplified and language idiomatic programming interface to Zuora Billing, which reduces implementation effort without sacrificing power or flexibility of our platform.
Currenly, only the Zuora SDK for Java is supported.
Zuora SDK for Java
The Zuora SDK for Java provides a set of libraries that can be easily accessed and comfortably used by Java developers, which eases your effort of using Zuora Billing services. The Zuora SDK for Java is built on a more user-friendly lightweight object model that simplifies the existing Zuora business object model so that you can understand the concepts faster and build your applications more efficiently. Typical use cases with the Zuora SDK for Java include:
- Create a product with a plan
- Add a payment method to an account
- Create a subscription for an account
- Add a product to a subscription
- Retrieve invoices for an account
- Retrieve a specific credit memo
The Zuora SDK for Java is available in the Maven Central repository. Therefore, you must have set up the following tools in your local environment:
- Maven 3.3 or a later version
- JDK 1.8 or a later version
In addition, the following Zuora features must be enabled in your Zuora tenant:
- Orders. If this feature is enabled in your tenant, you can see Orders under Customers in the left navigation menu in the Zuora UI. To obtain access to this feature, submit a request at Zuora Global Support.
- Invoice Settlement. If this feature is enabled in your tenant, you can see Credit and Debit Memos under Billing in the left navigation menu in the Zuora UI. To obtain access to this feature, submit a request at Zuora Global Support.
Getting started guide
To get a better understanding of how to use the Zuora SDK, see Getting Started with Zuora SDK.