Editing the Configuration Settings
To edit the NetSuite Connector Integration Manager settings:
- In Zuora, navigate to Settings > Billing.
- Click Manage NetSuite Integration.
- Click Edit in the Integrations Manager window.
- Use the links on the left side of the window to navigate to the Integrations Manager configuration panels and modify the settings. See Create a New NetSuite Connector Integration for more information about the configuration parameters.
- After editing information in a panel click Save before navigating to a different panel. The changes become effective as soon as you click Save.
In the Connection Information panel, the Zuora and NetSuite password fields are blank. However, the values that you entered during the configuration process are still valid.