As a user of Insights, you have access to individualized analytics about each of your subscribers.
View Account Identity
Every Account in Insights has an identity page that provides a comprehensive overview of a subscribers attributes and metrics.
- In the Navigation menu, click Accounts. You will be presented with a listing of Accounts in your Insights tenant.
- Click on an Account Name to view an individual Account's Identity.
The Account Identity page can also be found by using Search, which is found at the top of every Insights page. The layout of the Identity page is configurable by Admin users in Insights and displays current values for attributes and metrics of the Account. Metric and numeric attribute trends are also visualized on the page in the form of large headline dashboard cards and smaller sparkline charts.
View Account Trends
- Follow Step 1 - 2 above for View Account Identity and click on Trends in the sub-navigation menu.
Trends displays time series plots of the Accounts Session Counts by Day, Event Counts by Day (for any individual Event Type), and Metrics, and numeric Attributes.
- To zoom in on a Trend chart, with your mouse hovering over the chart, left click and hold and then drag your mouse horizontally over the trend line for the time period that you want a closer look at.
- To zoom back out, click Reset Zoom.
View Account Events
- Follow Step 1 - 2 above for View Account Identity and click on Account Events in the sub-navigation menu.
Action Events displays a bar chart that compares count of events for the Account by Event Type during the selected time period.
- Select a new value in the Range dropdown to adjust the amount of historical data included in the dashboard.
View Account Users
Follow Step 1 - 2 above for View Account Identity and click on Account Users in the sub-navigation menu.
Account Users displays a sortable and exportable table of all users for the account.
- Click on the name of the User to drill-down and view an individual user dashboard.
Follow Step 1 - 2 above for View Account Identity and click on Feed in the sub-navigation menu.
Feed displays a list of all the recent events for the Account.
Follow Step 1 - 2 above for View Account Identity and click on Compare in the sub-navigation menu.
Compare lets you compare two or more accounts by the number of selected events associated with the account over a selected date range.