As a user of Insights, you have access to individualized analytics about each of your subscribers.
View User Overview
Every User in Insights has an overview page that provides a summary of a user's events, attributes, and metrics.
- In the Navigation menu, click Users. You will be presented with a listing of Users in your Insights tenant.
- Click on a User Name to view an individual User Overview.
The User Overview page can also be found by using Search, which is found at the top of every Insights page. The Overview page displays a summary of events, attributes, and metrics of a User.
View User Trends
- Follow Step 1 - 2 above for View User Overview and click on Trends in the sub-navigation menu.
Trends displays time series plots of the User Session Counts by Day, Event Counts by Day (for any individual Event Type), and Metrics, and numeric Attributes.
- To zoom in on a Trend chart, with your mouse hovering over the chart, left click and hold and then drag your mouse horizontally over the trend line for the time period that you want a closer look at.
- To zoom back out, click Reset Zoom.
Follow Step 1 - 2 above for View User Overview and click on Compare in the sub-navigation menu.
Compare lets you compare two or more users by the number of selected events associated with the user over a selected date range.
View Usage History
Follow Step 1 - 2 above for View User Overview and click on Usage History in the sub-navigation menu.
Feed displays a list of all the recent events for the User.