In order to add new team members in Insights, you need to be assigned the Insights Admin role. To add a new team member in Insights:
- Open the Profile and Settings menu in the upper right corner of the page.
- Navigate to Settings.
The Settings page opens and displays each administrative setting on the page.
- Click on Manage Team Members.
A listing of all existing team members is displayed with information on what role they are currently assigned and when they last logged into Insights.
- To add a new Team Member, click + Add Team Member.
You are presented with a form with fields required to create a new team member.
- Enter the email address of the team member that you want to add.
You must enter a valid email address and one that the team member is able to access to validate her account.
- Choose the role of the user that you would like to add.
There are two team member roles in Insights:
- User: Able to view all dashboards in the product, create and modify Segment queries, and sign up for segment alert notifications.
- Admin: Able to do everything a user can, plus has permission to perform administrative functions in Insights including managing team members, managing fields and event types, creating or modifying Page Layouts, and configuring data integrations.
- Click + Send Invite.
Insights sends the team member a email to validate her email address and also set a password.
If you are an Admin and do not have the "Team Members" section visible in Settings this means that you are using Core Zuora for managing who can access Insights and need to be assigned the Zuora Platform Administrator role. For more on assigning permissions in Core Zuora, see Insights Roles.