After installing the Appstore Connector app, take the following steps to set up the app:
- Configure custom fields
- Configure settings
Configure Custom Fields
- In your Zuora tenant, navigate to Settings > Billing > Manage Custom Fields > Subscription Fields.
- Click Subscription Fields.
- In the Subscription Custom Fields & Relationships ( Non-Indexed ) section, click the add new field button.
- Add and save the following custom fields
for Google Play Appstore Connector respectively:
Field Type Field Label Picklist Values Length Description
Default Value Required UI Read Only Picklist Source System GooglePlay N/A Identifies the Appstore Connector. Select Use first value as default value No Yes Text Receipt ID N/A 255 The Receipt ID associated with the Goole Play account N/A No Yes Text PackageName N/A 255 The package name of the application for which the subscription was purchased. For example, ‘com.some.thing’). N/A No Yes Text Token N/A 255 The token provided to your device when the subscription was purchased. N/A No Yes
Note that the Source System custom field should only be created once for all Appstore Connector instances, including Amazon, Apple, and Google Play. If the Source System custom field already exists, add GooglePlay to the Picklist values.
- Launch the installed Appstore Connector app instance.
- Click the Settings tab.
- Complete the schedule details:
- Select Google Play as the Connector Type. If you are using multiple connectors, more than one connector can be selected.
- Enter or select a date in the Ignore Invoices Due Before field. The source system will ignore the invoices that were processed before this date.
- (Optional) Select the Enable Orders check box if your Zuora tenant uses Orders. If this check box is not selected but the Orders feature is used, the app will not operate as intended.
See the Zuora Knowledge Center for more information related to the Orders feature.
- Select the payment method received from Google Play in the Payment Method drop-down list.
- Select the time zone from the Timezone drop-down list. Zuora strongly recommends you to select the same time zone as for your Zuora tenant to avoid payment errors.
- In the drop-down list below Timezone, select the time frame of the schedule and complete the details of the selected time frame. The Timezone field and schedule builder are used to set how frequently the data is synchronized. It is recommended to set a Daily schedule and align the timezone to your Zuora tenant, which can align operations and ensure the app displays the latest data. The Interval field displays the specified schedules as a Cron expression and needs no further configuration.
If you have enabled multiple connectors, they will execute on the same schedule but be processed separately by the Source System identified in the subscription.
- Click Update.